Specialized Expert Panels
SciPinion has several niche type panels and capabilities.
- Derivation of risk values: Panel of risk assessment experts, each expert deriving their own risk assessment using SciPinion’s risk assessment derivation tool, thereby yielding a distribution of risk values.
- AOP peer review panels. Experts review AOP using OECD review guidelines, edit and upload suggested changes to AOP diagram.
Ingredient safety panels
- GRAS (Generally Regarded as Safe) peer review committee. SciPinion has a dedicated GRAS peer review system and committee that exceeds FDA’s new rules on peer review of GRAS assessments.
- Histophathology working group committees. SciPinion uses Aperio to house histopathology slides and assembles panels of histopathology experts to review, debate and score histopathology findings.
- Epidemiology study review committees.
- Exposure assessment review committees.